Real Estate Panel
Please join us at our event on
Tuesday, February 22, 2022 at 6:15 PM
Now is a time of economic transition: rising inflation, expectations of contractionary Fed policy, and long-term shifts in the supply of and demand for commercial space as society adapts to changing pandemic conditions. All of these trends raise questions for the real estate sector:
- As the Fed raises short-term rates and reduces the size of its balance sheet, how might this impact the pricing of income-producing real estate?
- What non-traditional real estate sectors are best positioned for growth?
- What does the future hold for office space, and what are the implications for capital markets?
- To what extent have 2020’s fears of widespread market distress materialized?
- The top markets for real estate investment have shifted from heavy concentration on the coasts to a much broader geographic range, including much of the South. What’s causing this change?
We are fortunate to have highly-respected industry experts to walk us through the sector outlook. Floris van Dijkum is Managing Director at Compass Point Research and Trading and has over 30 years of real estate investment, research, and banking experience. David Wertheim is Senior Client Portfolio Manager focused on real asset securities, representing Invesco’s real assets investment management team to clients and prospects. The panel will be moderated by Michael Joyce, Managing Partner at Oranswell Realty Partners, where he oversees the operation and management of approximately 1,500 multifamily units along the East Coast.
Please note that the Chatham House Rule applies – neither the comments of the speaker nor those of other participants are for attribution.
Please register by 5:00 PM ET on Monday, February 21, 2022 below.
Note that there is a limit to the number of participants. Please register early!
Conference call details will be will be sent via email to those who register.